See Challonge in Finnish here.
04.05.2016 @ Kaisla. 10 participants.
- Everyone is required to lock their 12 cards in advance. Every match can have different cards as long as they’re picked from player’s predefined pool.
- We play 5 rounds of Swiss. One round consists of three matches against same opponent. Winning one match gives you three points, from tie you get 1 point each.
- Four best players are advanced to semifinals (single elimination). Whenever scores are tied, following rules apply:
- Wins among players with same scores.
- Own opponents score average (highest and lowest removed)
- Difference in scores, aka. destroyed towers.
- Top four players are played best from three.